Facial Recognition For High Speed Analysis Of Video Recordings
BioFinder is the solution from Herta that makes it possible to search for a specific subject, using facial recognition, in one or various recorded videos. By working with GPU technology, the software manages to process at a high speed rate all the images of the analyzed video.
BioFinder makes it possible to analyze at speeds faster than real time. BioFinder is ideal for forensic analysis or classification of information and, amongst other applications, is used by police forces and intelligence agencies to search for suspects.
- Simultaneous recognition in multiple recordings
- GPU technology that allows for speeds several times higher than real time
- Intensive frame to frame analysis, without omissions
- Supports changes of facial expression, lighting, and presence of glasses, beard, scarves, or hats
- Ability to register people based on one or several images
- Exportable alarms to PDF format
- Forensic analysis on video recordings
- Automatic classification of information in recordings
- Search of suspects in large video database