Facial Recognition Access Control
Face biometrics is used to identify users from access control lists and verify their identity. Our access control solution facilitates user management at runtime and allows users to be enrolled on-the-fly by video capture.
This technology yields excellent performance despite partial occlusions of the face, the use of glasses, scarves or caps, changes of facial expression, and moderate rotations of the face.
Facial recognition technology is the perfect solution to control the access of users to physical locations such as buildings, offices, datacenters or restricted security areas.
- Supports changes of facial expression and presence of glasses, beard, scarves, or hats
- Ability to register people based on one or various photos and videos
- Integration with third-party access control systems
- Exportable alarms
- Integration SDK available
- Automatic user registration
- Creation of white and black lists
- Alarm management during execution, highly configurable
- Compact and flexible system with multi-language manager
- Exportable and viewable alarms on mobile devices